I wanted to share inspiring wanderlust quotes that I’ve read from books, the internet, and other sources. These quotes inspired me to do more adventures and see the most beautiful places that I’ve only seen on postcards and Instagram. These quotes are the reasons why I fell deeply in love with photography, voyage, and mother earth, and I’m very grateful to share some of the pictures that made all my travels worthy, heart-stopping and heaven-sent.
Here are the 10 travel quotes that will spark your desire and longing for travels and adventures;
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. – Marcel Proust
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. – Unknown
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there. – Lewis Carroll
- Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. – Pat Conroy
- I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question. – Harun Yahya
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – St. Augustine
If you want to share your favorite quotes and travel images, please let me know in the comments. I would love to feature your work here.