I was grateful to be nominated by Dear Kitty for the “Real Neat Blog Award”. I was actually surprised to get this award as I’m just new to blogging (3 months). I’m happy to meet great people here and glad that people appreciate what I write.
So thanks to Dear Kitty 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
(feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time, or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
– The United States and Asian countries
2. What is your favorite sport?
– I don’t have any favorite sports.. but I certainly like running and marathons 🙂
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
– That would be the beginning of Happy Rabbit Travels site and my travels for the first quarter because that made me enthusiastic in writing and kept me motivated in my life.
4. What is your favorite quote?
– I love tons of quotes because they inspire me 🙂 but one memorable quote that I like when I was just a young little girl that until now I still remember is ” THE BEAUTY OF LIFE DOES NOT DEPEND ON HOW HAPPY YOU ARE, BUT HOW HAPPY OTHERS CAN BE BECAUSE OF YOU”. This quote will always be my favorite 🙂
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
– My favorite class when I’m still at school is “Business Mathematics” not because I’m good at it but because of our very smart and unique professor. He is funny, witty and very strict professor yet he became the class favorite professor in our University because of the wisdom, discipline and bright ideas he instilled in us 🙂
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
– hmm… That would be swimming! I’ve been to many places with great resorts, pools, and amazing beaches, however, I can only swim to shallow parts.. haha.. I’m scared of deep sea water,so I wear a life vest and do snorkeling instead. If only I learned earlier how to swim, I would be able to swim freely and watch those cute fishes “Nemo” and other marine life.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
– I can play xylophone and other string instruments. I was a member of the Rondalya club on my primary and secondary education. Guitar is my favorite 🙂
My nominees are:
- Help Our Momma
- Bless the Models
- Will Of Heart
- Project Mayhem
- Cindy Knoke